Wednesday 14 May 2014

Recovery

It's been a while since I posted about my recovery and I'm so delighted to say I have been back in the water a few more times now catching waves on the long board and just cruising. I decides to pull out the old faithful "pinky" and she hasn't been letting me down.
I've been eating healthy and training hard - each day consists of my stretching programme and either a 2 hour gym session or a 50 length swim. Work mixed in between of course and the surfs! I honestly feel so blessed to be doing what I'm doing and my faith in God and the support from all my family and friends has been so instrumental in my recovery. Plus of course Garry Nimmo's expertise. Here's a snap of pinky and me at the gym :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.