Wednesday 2 April 2014

NYC Baby!


So it's been a while since I last posted. I've been spending a whole lot of time in the gym and pool rehabbing to the max! Decided to take a we're break from all the hard work and jetted of to NYC with my sis to take some time out. Still kept up my AIS stretching everyday but it was nice to have some sightseeing time, catch ups with old friends and shopping time. 
Here's a few snaps from the trip...
Lets go Knicks! Amazing basketball game at Madison Square Gardens!


Time to etch Evera onto our skin forever ❤


Walking from Brooklyn into the city. Breathtaking over the Brooklyn Bridge


Cruising Central Park


Dylan's candy bar


Grand Central! Queue JT! Haha


View from the top of the Rock. Stunning!


Jazz Standard! The most amazing live music I've heard. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.